Thursday, January 03, 2008

USC-WOOOOOOOOOOO

I missed the USC beat down of the Fighting Ron Zooks as I was traveling back home to reality. I knew the Trojans would drop the bomb on Illinois. My pathetic Hawks beat them but everyone needs to chill out on this USC is the best team crap. Take deep breaths and exhale ESPN pundits.

I am sure Vegas would make them favorite in a make believe BCS title game and they do have one of the most talented teams in the country but what is their biggest win this season? I can not think of one. Cal and ASU were straight up frauds.

Losing to a putrid Stanford should eliminate the Trojans from all consideration. They were beat at home to a 40 point under dog and that game should not even been close, no matter if Joe Frat boy was under center.

I would love to see UGA and USC actually play each other instead of the over matched foes that they dominated. I know you can make legitimate arguments against LSU and Ohio State too.

In the current crap system, the winner of the LSU/OSU should be crowned champion. I just hope the game is watchable, unlike most of this bowl season.

Growing up, New Year's Day used to be my favorite day of the year and somehow on Tuesday I was actually flipping back to the outdoor hockey game. What the F is going on?

Here are 2 Trojan fans who were happy with the big Rose Bowl Victory.




Quick thoughts:

  • Yes, these girls are shockingly NOT blond.
  • How did I ever in my life have actual conversations with girls in college? Giggle, Giggle, Giggle
  • I really miss dorm rooms and I can not believe it has been so long since I have been in one. At Iowa, waking up in a girl's dorm room as an upper class men was a badge of honor that you shouted to everyone with a megaphone. Accomplishing this shack up feat while returning as an alumni was straight up legendary. I still hate the guy that calls Burge Hall his Hawkeye hotel. After God blesses me with all daughters, I feel destined to have some acid like flashback when I unpack her things at college on the first day. Those ones where I snuck out from the bunk bed at 7am, to never talk to the poor coed ever again. Ode to be 19 again.
  • For obvious reasons, flexible chicks Rock

5 comments:

notorious DEK said...

You really need to check the batteries on your pederast alert system... are you gonna have me believe these girls are in college? aaahhhh... i dont think so my friend... these chicks are around 14... how many coeds had braces? and werent coordinated to lift a leg in the air (while dead sober)...

i am gonna go cry in the shower and try to forget i ever saw that... and as for you mr. mac-g... may god and the sexual predator laws have mercy on your soul...

Anonymous said...

seriously, what was usc's best win this year? oregon state, arizona state? who did they actually beat that turned out good?

they lost to the best team they played (oregon). what was there this season? god i hate brent musburger.

Anonymous said...

"anonymous," are you serious?? now usc isn't any good? who the hell is then??

notorious DEK said...

anonymous hasnt been to bed since the beginnning of the season and his sleep deprived mind is beginning to manifest itself with hallucinations...

check out his time stamp... 3:28am? and this guy chooses to surf random sports blogs and drop mindless opinions anonymously... take another rip off the light bulb buddy cuz it will be a long day of prowling high school parking lots tomorrow...

Dirtylaundry said...

I wish they didn't take down that classic post with the California girl who was so pissed off at Callahan and then did boob shots. Still my favorite youtube video of the year.