Who wants to talk about Lebron's Cape or Kobes' Bib, when you can unveil another angle to the Stray-Rod tabloid stripper frenzy storyline? As Cosmo Kramer would scream, "Giddy UP!"
It has been brought to Mac Gs World's attention that the blue jeans Stray-Rod is wearing in the infamous NYPost cover story picture are the brand True Religion. Since I do not live in LA or NYC and feel spending a day's pay on simple blue jeans is a little too exorbitant for my taste, I was unaware of this high priced apparel company. Not Anymore.
Axlerod' is photographed wearing a pair of True Religion (TRLG) jeans and the stock explodes 20%. You think it’s the first time he’s worn the jeans?
True Religion Apparel, Inc. stock is up 4.6 points (30%) ever since the Stray-Rod NY Post story broke on Wednesday morning. Analysts did upgrade the stock's earnings forecast that same morning, which is why the stock increased on Wednesday. However, the stock has continued to rise each day and even CNBC had a segment on Stray-Rod's jeans, zooming in on the True Religion brand.
MGsW concludes that everything Stray-Rod touches turns indirectly into GOLD. Both the Mariners and Rangers had tremendously successful seasons after trading ARod. The Red Sox won their first title in a BAZILLION years after a pinstriped Stray-Rod bitch slapped Bronson Arroyo. Now, Stray-Rod has made several parties mad loot with this week's stripper incident. He is a marketing genius.
- True Religion- $4.60 times # of shares= Sick profit's(and rising!) for Shareholders
- Jocelyn Noel Morse- Her rates for private dances have at least tripled. What rich guy would not want Stray-Rod's leftovers? This does not count the $ Stray-Rod has already stuffed in her G string.
- Scores Vegas and Manhattan Strip Clubs- Scores does not need any more notoriety or money but Stray-Rod's "hobby" has done just that.(No comment on the number of "Scores" and "Strippers" and "clubs" Google searches MGsW has made today.)
- NY Media Outlets- I have personally been to NYPost's website more times this week than in the past year combined. The Tabloid War is ON in New York and thus, correlates to higher web traffic/ sales/ad revenue.
- ESPN, Yanks/Red Sox- Is it really possible for this exhausting rivalry to get any MORE coverage? Unfortunately, Yes. ESPN has an angle to promote over the Yanks actual dismal 22-29 record. ESPN has been all over Stray-Rod's likeness for strippers.
- Cynthia Rodriguez and daughter, Natasha
True Religion Stock Price
True Religion Jeans
Bunny Honey Update
Mac Gs World