I can not get enough of these Obama/Hillary videos and this one is fantastic.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
- Adam Sandler appears to have another clunker movie coming out and this post reviews the top 10 Sandler cinematic girlfriends. Yep Yep
- These sizzling pictures of WAG Cheryl Tweedy melted my whole computer station. On 205th
- I have no idea who Regina Starr but be this link is hotter than a steamed latte. Sqwable
- Babes at the last weekend's Indy 500. The Angry T
- Nothing will get you more excited for the start of summer than this bikini model. Brahsome
- I once put 20 bucks on red, hit it, then used the 40 bucks to grease the door man at the Vegas Hard Rock so he would let me in the pool. This video shows why it was worth every penny. Busted Coverage
- The Packers NFC title game still stings but this hot Giants fan helps with the healing process. Hottest Girls of MySpace
- Looks like some dude was gelling up for a raw dawg evening, literally. Tasty Booze
- I think Maria Carey is complete diva trash who reminds me of chubby girls who wear too tight of clothes. I know some dudes would still hit it so here are pictures of her throwing out a first pitch in Japan. Bright Black Internet
- Check out these naughty stripoween pictures from Always Stripping U. Don Chavez
- Babes of Survivor tourney is down to the final two. Cuzzogle
- If Jimmy Clausen's ND career does not turn out better than his ugly hair, he will be the poster boy of the over hyped recruit. Loser With Socks
- Latin Women are just insanely attractive. My Chill Pill
- Clay Aiken knocked up some fossil cougar up. Yeah, this is not a typo and I thought only Tom Cruise did weird crap to prove that he was straight. Blog of Hilarity
- I use to watch these live CSPAN morning shows everyday when I worked as a press scrub on Capitol Hill. I had no idea Bart Simpson wannabees thought they were calling Moe's tavern. It is a must watch. Banned in Hollywood
- Although monogamy hovers my life like NASA's Mars' toy robot, a romp with Alyssa Milano might be worth the ramifications. I said MIGHT and screw the Puritans for bringing over this horrible monogamy concept to America. Holy Taco
Mac Gs World
During last Xmas break, I almost blew out my elbow battling my nephew in Wii sports. This video reveals a new potential Nintendo related injury: the Wii hip flexor.
Aside from wanting to buy the man who recorded this video and posted it on a Youtube a cold beverage or 20,I see endless possibilities with this type of proactive Wii sexual activity.
Instead of guys sulking or sneaking around after the significant other bans them from attending gentleman clubs, dudes can up the ante by making it rain in their own living room.
The guy saves mad loot, the woman gets some exercise, and hopefully mutual O faces occur. Win, Fn Win, happy endings for everyone. (Unless you lady is fat, prude and ugly, aka, the reason you have a reserved ring side seat at sniffer's row in the first place)
This Wii game could create a whole generation of aspiring strippers, who will be ready to show off their Wii skills at public poles everywhere.
And people say the terrorists won, BS.
Mac Gs World
Mac Gs World
The Daily Show's race relation expert Larry Wilmore hilariously explains that Barack Obama needs to pick a running mate who doesn't turn him into a sidekick or a magical negro. My favorite is the Black and Tan combination.
Mac Gs World
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Critical passages towards President Bush by former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan were released last night in McClellan's upcoming tell all book.
Anyone who has followed even remotely closely how the Bush Administration has operated over the past seven plus years should not be shocked by any of these revelations.
Deception, peddling pro war propaganda, manipulating a complicit media, Bush immersed in a bubble, Rove/Libby conspiring to obstruct justice, etc.
I have said this many times over the past few years but expect several more critical books from these Bush cronies to come out in the future as they attempt to recover some of their credibility and cash in financially.
I did find the following information about GW Bush and cocaine very striking. Bush seemed to use part of the "The Rules of Cheating" from the movie Road Trip as his excuse to forget about ripping some blow in his party days.
Here is the famous movie line: Exactly. Or if, uh, you're too wasted to remember- it is not cheating. Because if you can't really remember it, it never really took place.
Check out the clip:
Here is the part where Bush applies one of the rules of cheating towards his cocaine use.
McClellan tracks Bush's penchant for self-deception back to an overheard incident on the campaign trail in 1999 when the then-governor was dogged by reports of possible cocaine use in his younger days.
The book recounts an evening in a hotel suite "somewhere in the Midwest." Bush was on the phone with a supporter and motioned for McClellan to have a seat.
"'The media won't let go of these ridiculous cocaine rumors,' I heard Bush say. 'You know, the truth is I honestly don't remember whether I tried it or not. We had some pretty wild parties back in the day, and I just don't remember.'"
"I remember thinking to myself, How can that be?" McClellan wrote. "How can someone simply not remember whether or not they used an illegal substance like cocaine? It didn't make a lot of sense."
Bush, according to McClellan, "isn't the kind of person to flat-out lie."
"So I think he meant what he said in that conversation about cocaine. It's the first time when I felt I was witnessing Bush convincing himself to believe something that probably was not true, and that, deep down, he knew was not true," McClellan wrote. "And his reason for doing so is fairly obvious -- political convenience."[.]
Seann William Scott will always be Stiffler, no matter if his character was E.L. in Road Trip, and I am compelled to post this other great vid from the flick.
Bush 'didn't remember' whether he'd tried cocaine
Mac Gs World
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I apologize for the long hiatus and the lack of updates on my whereabouts. I wish I could say I was drunk on a beach somewhere, soaking up rays and gawking at bikinis but I was back in the Midwest for my Grandpa's burial service. He had Alzheimers so it is for the best and I just feel really bad for my Grandma because they were married 53 years.
No real funny tidbits from my trip other than my usual elitist views of the majority of Americans being fat, lazy and dressed like they only shop at Walmart. I took a stroll around this run down mall at 2pm on Friday afternoon and wondered if the double wide trailers were parked outside.
It is curious that being a Washingtonian automatically perceives me to have some special insight into why gas is currently 4 bucks too.
Everyone is bitching about gas prices but still filling up at the same rates as before. I enjoy telling others that I do not own a vehicle at all.
I figured out the other reason most Americans are ignorant about foreign or domestic affairs is that these mid size papers bury this type of news in watered down AP stories on page 7 of the front section.
I have zero insight into the Sports world other than I still think it will be a Pistons/Lakers NBA finals and the Bulls will still mess their number one pick up because their GM John Paxson runs that team like a FEMA administrator.
I heard the new Indiana Jones flick is about Aliens. huh?
The posting will return soon and Happy Tuesday after a Holiday.
word, Mac G.
I wish I would have went sailing like my good pal Bob Wiley.
Bob has a hard time waking up too.
Bob never ever leaves the Doc.
Mac Gs World