Mac G's World was looking at ways to increase our viewership and move on down the yellow brick road of World Domination. Stripper Stories and masturbation jokes seem to help. I came across some advice from Five Tool Tool and You Have Been Blinded.
Five Tool came up with ways to generate comments too.
Honestly, I did not get past the part of being a whore and everyone loves a good whore, especially BOMBED at 3am. Here goes with my list of blogs and websites that I have been checking out recently. I will try to make this a weekly feature.
- Booman Tribune provides great intellectual political discussion of this Fd up world we live in.
- Big Shirtless Rob is the most similar blog out there to MGsW and his humor is sweet. Plus Rob loves to rip celebs and republicans.
- Brahsome is pretty Brahsome, Brah. Ditto on wanting something strange on the weekends.
- The Big Picture has a running segment on "Would You Do...." Done and Done.
- I Guess I'm Floating is a pretty sweet music blog.
- Ice Station Tango provides more fire than ice about our Fd up Govt and Media.
- Kung Fu Monkey, how can you go wrong with a blog with that name?
- The House Next Door is the best blog out there for entertainment analysis. Their LOST and Sopranos recaps were amazing.
- Bourbon For Breakfast- Exchanging wickey for my java could solve numerous problems every morning.
Find the end of the bottle this weekend or get something strange. Better yet, hit the late daily double and score both.
word, Mac G.