Friday, June 19, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The image was shot at a rally yesterday in Iran and yes, the Iranian youth is wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes sweatshirt. This is either a sign that the reformists are about to be crushed like the Suckeyes in recent major BCS games or possibly the Fighting Sweater Vests will stop embarrassing the Big Ten by manning up to actually beat one of the other conference Elite teams in post season competition.
I will take the Islamic Supreme Leader's squad and lay the points to the Buckstaches.
The iPorn girls enlivening up the Apple geek conference in San Francisco. The world truly is incomplete without being to able access porn on your ipPhone. More pictures of the babes can be found at this link.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- Canadian Beer Molson is cutting off supply of free beer to its retirees. Drunk Nothings
- Police and prosecutors in Orlando were convicting people of violent crimes based on the "testimony" of a police dog. Of course, these canine powers were complete bullshit and this story will blow your mind. The Agitator
- South Carolina Republican Strategist told a hilarious joke on his Facebook page as he compared Michelle Obama to an escaped Zoo Gorilla. Asylum
- More Southern "Fried Chicken and Watermelon" GOP humor with a Tennessee political staffer sending out some unfunny president portrait image of Obama's face being blacked out. I love how those who get caught doing unsavory acts are only sorry that the wrong people saw their racist jokes and not actually remorseful for sending out the racist jokes in the first place. Huff Po
- BC wants their readers to pick out their favorite Lingerie football star. Busted Coverage
- Iranian woman strips to protest elections. Blog of Hilarity
- 10 of the sexiest tennis videos. Uncoached
- Watch out for the Yellow Rain at your next Water Park outing. Brahsome
- Ron Burgundy jokes are hilarious when they happen to real life TV News studio hosts. Don Chavez
- Megan Fox is America's best diplomatic weapon to the world. Tasty Booze
- Ana Milojevic is increasing tourism in Serbia. On 205th
Jon/Kate/Emeril Image HT: Shoebox Blog