Go start to "rev up" your weekend with a 1980's cocaine video blaster.
High Voltage Brah!
HT: Everything is Terrible
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Alex Ovechkin scored an unbelievable goal last night in the Caps OT victory over Montreal. President Obama and Ovie are the two larger than life figures in the District of Columbia right now. The Caps are rollin.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- Buffalo Bills Cheerleader Shows Off Flexibility In Saddam Hussein’s Old Haunt. Busted Coverage
- Alec Baldwin Jerks Off to Wii. Tasty Booze
- Maxim Brazil continues to amaze; meet Deborah Secco On 205th
- 11 Hottest Daughters of Rock Stars The Angry T
- Deadspin gets called out for slanted and piss poor coverage of Indiana basketball. I can not believe that I am defending IU hoops in any fashion. When did I become objective? A 1000 word rant is way over due on MGW to get my cynical and biased fandom voice back. Yahoo Sports Blogs
- In Summary: Chris Mottram is a stud, Shrute bag is still a dbag, TBL will always be a mainstream media puppet/blogger sellout and Scott Van Pelt gets it. Awful Announcing
- ARoid's PR saving mission hit a big snag with yesterday's disastrous press conference. The Legend of Cecilio Guante
- Bud Selig is a slick Used Car Salesman through and through. Graney and the Pig's Blog
- Texas Tech will slip back to being irrelevant if they run Mike Leach out of dry town Lubbock. The Wiz of Odds
Picture Credit: That's What She Said
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Kenny Powers is my new favorite TV character. Check out the opening scene from HBO's new comedy, "Eastbound and Down." If stuck at your work cubicle, use headphones.
“Sometimes when you come with the thunder, you get lost in the storm.”
Here are two more hilarious scenes from the debut episode.
Go read this review of the brilliant new comedy at Videogum.
Monday, February 16, 2009
The following hilarious 1980's rap video by the San Francisco 49ers has it all: big hats and Risky Business shades, silly lyrics, ugly sweaters, Hall of Fame players, Atari like graphics, and ridiculous cheesy dance choreography. It will bring some major funny on a Munday morning.
This chorus line will be stuck in my head all day.
"We are the Niners, don't get in our way, Team of 80s, We came to play!"
Big Props to YouTube Reviewed for the sick find.
Mac G's World