Thursday, April 02, 2009
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Stephen Colbert was on fire last night and his take down of nut job Glenn Beck was brilliant. Colbert's 10/31 project is a response to Beck's 9/12 one. It is pure comedy genius.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|The 10/31 Project|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
- Ohio State WR Brian Hartline’s NFL Draft Preparation Includes Bending Over Girlfriend. (Busted Coverage)
- Hot Girls at Michigan State (Gunaxin)
- Christina Steps Out In Leopard-Print Leotard (DJ Mick)
- The 11 Worst Sports Related Video Games (The Angry T)
- Dangerous Things Named After Women (Asylum)
- Lauren is the red head star of the PC commericals that played on weekend repeat during college hoops. Epic Carnival
- THE 10 GREATEST SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME (Manofest)
- Guitar Hero Metallica with Coaches Bob Knight, Mike Krzyzewski, Rick Pitino & Roy Williams (Yep Yep)
- Worst NBA Video Games of All Time (Basketbawful)
- POST BEATING MUG SHOT OF SHAMWOW GUY’S HOOKER (Graney and The Pig's Blog)
- Calipari to Kentucky (Brahsome)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Beyonce has put unnecessary pressure on every male (ME) in a serious relationship with her "Single ladies" song. Specifically, this is the verse that all women love, "cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it."
Here is the best version of the awful song and those with an Asian persuasion will be extra happy.
HT: Cajun Boy in the City