I thought that I had the market cornered on shameless pandering but these playmates pimping sport blogs out proved me wrong. Oh, mos def that I'm jealous since of the whole street cred/poon empire thing.
Friday, April 17, 2009
I just could not quit the Fox News Tea Baggers. Time to go to the tape and here is a preview.
This woman asked relevant follow up questions to a protester like "why is our President a fascist?" and he had no answers. Of course, Fox News and the wing nuts are attacking the big bad biased CNN. Lou Dobbs gets to spout his hateful anti immigrant crap every night on CNN and bashing minorities is TOTALLY apart of the "liberal" agenda.
Teabaggin protests served up the humor to the Daily Show writers on a Tee.
Jeffrey Toobin is one of the handful of blowhards on cable news that I actually respect his opinion. He is befuddled to what was the point of these demonstrations.
A progressive blogger infiltrated the Tea Baggin and his facts laden speech, predictably did not pump up the conspiracy lovin crowd.
When did Fox News Business channel and News Corp not represent Corporate America's interests? The lying and the stoopid just hurts the brain.
When I watch this Corporate lackey spout his faux populist/fascist mumbo jumbo, I almost can see Fox News leader Roger Ailes and News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch grinning in some dark room at his excellent performance.
The videos are endless and my next post will probably focus on the hilarious signs. In case googling Urban dictionary is too difficult, here is an image of what real Tea Baggin looks like.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I really do not have time to deeply mock the whole Teabaggers Anti Obama protests on April 15th, which are promoted by Fox News and funded by right wing Corporate interests but I will just go to the tapes.
My favorite line, What ever happened to Fox News telling protesters to "Get a Job"?
The teabaggers leader is Fox News' new star, Glenn Beck. Looney TUNES!!!
I have no issues with Fox hyping up these tax protests but then you must drop the whole "fair and balanced" label because political party propaganda outfits do no get to call themselves a "news" organization.
Morning Joe has some advice for his Teabag teammates, come up with some actual ideas!!
Any video that starts by welcoming you to Teabag Central is sure to be golden.
My boy, Jack Donaghy must be cringing that he is associated with these Tea Baggers because it is not really helping with the general public credibility of the Republican party.
Even Tweedy can not stop laughing at Fox's fair and balanced charade.
This Brit has a hilarious take on the US news media.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
- Washington Capitals/ NY Rangers playoff schedule is out and I am ready to rock some red for the next 2 months. Capitals Kremlin
- All of the Stanley Cup playoff matchups and thanks ESPN for showing poker tournament reruns instead of exciting hockey playoff action. NHL.com
- Speaking of Corporate assholes, Amazon fits the bill with their new homophobic business practices. Jack and Jill Politics
- Reed Johnson robs Prince Fielder of a grand slam with a wicked catch and the Cubs win. Docksquad Sports
- Video and pictures of the Polar Bear attacking woman who jumped into its quarters at the Berlin Zoo. Look at This....
- Michelle Hunziker steams up the beach. The Beer Goggler
- The Official 2009 Liliana Montoya Calendar is insanely hot. Camel Tap
- Cuzzy is running a NHL playoff contest. Cuzoogle
- Louis CK is hilarious in an interview with Conan. Yep Yep
- HBO's Eastbound&Down is coming back for more Kenny Fn Powers! Brahsome
- Where are Dem White Chicks? staring Lane Kiffin and Mike Tomlin. Loser With Socks
- The Blue Jays are off to a good start so it is pretty bad timing that they are stopping booze sales for a few games at the Skydome. Tasty Booze
Picture HT: Troy Dalton