Friday, February 13, 2009
- Mark it on your calendars and be sure to inform your partners. March 14th is officially, Steak and Blow Job Day. Observation Bubble
- Craigslist Ad: To The Woman That Crapped In My Car Tasty Booze
- The Worst Sports Buys in America The Angry T
- Spurs get a taste of RockNRoko Cuzoogle
- The World's Best Stache Is Coming To Colorado Sharapova's Thigh
- 5 Questions: 2009 St. Pauli Girl Katarina Van Derham Busted Coverage
- About as Genetically Gifted One Could Get, Argentinian Model Luciana Salazar Uncoached
- Katrina Bowden at NYC Premiere Hot POA
- 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model Bar Refaeli shows her assets on Letterman Banned in Hollywood
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Joaquin Phoenix decided to become a mute on The Late Show with Dave Letterman last night. Dave still makes the painful interview entertaining with his funny quips ripping Phoenix's boring behavior and budding Hip Hop music endeavor. Eventually, tension forms between the two and I have no idea what to make of it at all. So Bizarre.
I figure Phoenix either was pulling some Andy Kaufman move, highly drugged up, or just being a Hollywood prick actor.
Thanks to Graney and the Pig's Blog for the video and check out the Farrah Fawcett Late Show appearance that Dave had previously considered the worst one ever and he worked in an apology to Fawcett last night.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
In a publicity move, Porn Star Stormy Daniels is running for US Senate in Louisiana. She was chosen by an online Draft Stormy movement and her candidacy's purpose is to highlight the hypocrisy of family values crusader and admitted prostitution solicitor, Senator Vitter, aka "Diaper David."
I am just excited to see the creativity of her
videos campaign ads.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Jon Stewart shows how Bill O'Reilly has the back of citizen's against the paparazzi until O'Reilly sends out his own paparazzi to ambush and hassle citizens that he does not agree with.
Monday, February 09, 2009
- Sexy lingerie videos of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might get you in the mood for the painful VDay. Gunaxin
- DC rounds up some sexy pix from the Grammys. Don Chavez
- Katy Perry gets Chris all June Cleaver steamy. Blog of Hilarity
- I can not recommend HBO's Big Love enough. It has some of the best drama and acting on TV right now. Go net flix the old seasons and catch up. Here is a recap of last night's episode. The House Next Door
- Deadspin founder Will Leitch delves into the Tweeter phenomenon and profiles the members of the new "In" company. NY Magazine
- Chris Brown busted out an Ike Turner on Rihanna. The High Definite
- NY Post rolls with Ahole over my ARoid prediction. Machochip
- A pregnant M.I.A. stole the show at the Grammys. Asylum
HT: Picture is from Gif Party
A random, non screened American citizen asked President Obama a question at a Town Hall in Indiana on Monday.
"I'm one of those that thinks you need to have a beer with Sean Hannity," said Tara, who had asked Obama a question about his Cabinet picks' tax issues.
His response was classic smooth operator Obama:
Mr. President, I am always good for a beer or twenty too but I would settle for a game of hoops at Camp David.
I am almost drunk in bewilderment that the President of United States would actually field non handpicked questions from non supporters. This is change that I can believe in.
Obama Speaks About Beer With Sean Hannity At Economic Town Hall (VIDEO)
NO MORE BUBBLE BOY
George Michael jumps in on the "Bale Flip Out" comedy parody madness.
Oh, it is way past time to make the Arrested Development movie a reality. I need some positive cinematic news to reverse the recent chick flick onslaught. It is an anti male blood bath out there right now. Good God.