It's time to play Name That Goon! Rod Blagojevich vs. Tony Soprano.
Can you identify the speaker of the ten quotes below?
1. "Unless I get something real good...shit, I'll just send myself, you know what I'm saying."
2. "What the fuck am I, a toxic person or something?"
3. "Log off, that "cookies" shit makes me nervous!"
4. "They're not willing to give me anything except appreciation. Fuck them."
5. "You got no fuckin' idea what it's like to be number one. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fucking thing."
6. "I've got this thing and it’s fucking golden, and I'm just not giving it up for fuckin' nothing. I'm not gonna do it. And I can always use it. I can parachute me there."
7. "That motherfucker's full of shit. He's shaking me down."
8. "Our recommendation is fire all those fucking people, get 'em the fuck out of there..."
9. "I could have made a larger announcement but wanted to see how they perform by the end of the year. If they don't perform, fuck 'em."
10. "Jesus Christ! The money I've been dropping in here, I could've bought a fuckin' Ferrari."
Tony Soprano: 2, 3, 5, 7, 10
Governor Blagojevich: 1, 4, 6, 8, 9
The Daily Beast
Thursday, December 11, 2008
I only know one person who actually subscribes to GQ and it could be time to pick this issue up.
This movie looks promising and I want to know who the other Cougar Co Star will be.
Aniston's next film called Pumas, which she calls "sort of a female Wedding Crashers" about two "aspiring cougars":
"It is so a comment on the sexual double standard, and what's been ironic is how hard it's been to get this movie made... Studios want it, but they are afraid of Middle America. They'd want to change it; they're saying, 'Oh, you can't do that, people just can't imagine you..."
Sorry Jen but this cover makes dudes imagine many things and young men around America would love to be your Cougar snack.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
John Lennon sure was on to something with this no wars and peace thing. Unfortunately, there are no corporate profits in governments promoting world peace and tranquility.
In memory of Lennon's death 28 years ago yesterday, here is his Imagine video.
My poon ninja hunting skills are well documented here, here and here. My recent trip up to the fashionable Manhattan provided me an opportunity to seek a new type of pooners: NYC Boots Poon.
Yes, I am one dirty ole bastard but my better half, Miss So Belle, begrudgingly participated with me in this photo activity so I feel slightly vindicated/cleaner. Now, the hostage fee for my poon hunting vice is to hook her up with Uggs boots for Xmas. I believe this is a fair deal.
Oh, there is much more to come NYC poon forthcoming in future posts.