Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Dude, I mean DUDE!
Sharapova vs Ivanovic final has my heart skipping a beat or two or a thousand.
Both chicks are smoking hot, sweat more than Bruce Pearl, make repetitive loud noises on the court and can swing a racket with full force.
I am speechless and I heart women's tennis.
Serbian Ivanovic has been nicknamed "Aussie Ana" by her Australian fans and even writes a ongoing column for a local Melbourne paper.
Mac Gs World
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
- Tree's Trunk, a my boy Tree featured on this blog, unveils pictures of his crap job of traveling around for ESPN gameday on his sharp new blog. I know he will say F Notre Dame sober too.
- Busted Coverage has also been loving the Australian Open performance of my number 2 tennis crush, Serbia's Ana Ivanovic. Sharapova still gets my top tennis hottie billing. A Sharapova & Ivanovic final could over heat my TIVO.
- Coed Magazine posts a brew review of Heineken. I was never a big Heiny fan but it grew on me like girls with the big breasts/A$$ combo.
- The Hottie Hunter almost caused me cardiac arrest with music video hottie post.
- Tasty Booze uncovers a video of Jerry O'Connell mocking Tom Cruise's affinity for his bizarre religion. O'Connell will always be a Tomcat but Carpool was downright awful.
- Hottest Girls of MySpace delivers a Latina Bombshell with tig ole bitties.
- Brahsome brings more misery to my life with the prophetic scene in "Coming to America." There is a better chance that I watch the OReily Factor this evening than me embedding this video.
- Loser With Socks highlights a new recruiting pitch at UF for Coach Urban Meyer, "I will hook your girl up with a gymnastic scholarship."
- Check out my post on Epic Carnival about Mark Cuban partying in DC. The downstairs at the Guards is a dirty old man's dream. Hot, dumb, rich, coeds looking to bump and grind. Someone told me about it!
- Pointless Banter chronicles his experience of being roped in by a hot Asian Princess at the Apple Store.
- Bright Black Internet lists the top 10 porn stars of 2007.(NSFW)
Mac Gs World
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
My will for anything in life suddenly hit rock bottom as Tynes field goal hooked left to beat Green Bay. The Giants outplayed the Packers in every facet of the game and deserved to win. I hope they beat the Pats.
I have not felt this bad since Eagles WR's Freddie Mitchell's catch on 4th&26, 49ers TO's last second game winning TD grab and the Broncos upset of the Packers in Super Bowl XXXII.
Here are the 5 stages of my current Packer fan grief:
- Denial- The Packers lose the NFC title game at home to the Giants led by Eli Manning? NO WAY! Eli's throws sailed to his WRs instead of Packer defenders. I thought Eli sucked in cold weather too.
- Anger- What was McCarthy doing abandoning the run so early in the 2nd half? How about calling more slants to Jennings and Driver? The short passing game, which was unstoppable all season, was MIA. Where was the Packers D? Favre's gunslinger act cost them the game. The Refs Fd the Packers on numerous calls. Why do I care about sports? I hate them and I am going to start following the Opera.
- Bargaining-If the Giants take out the Patriots, this loss will not seem as bad.
- Depression- I can not watch any football related programming for weeks and I might skip the Super Bowl. I do not want to get out bed, eat food or drink booze. The Packers might not get to another NFC title game again in my lifetime. My sports idol's (Favre) career might be over. A ex coworker was going to possibly hook me up with a Super Bowl ticket and I even had a place to crash in Phoenix. Now on that weekend, I will be going to Miss So Bell's family wedding. The Sports God's hate me.
- Acceptance- The Packers had an amazing improbable season, going from 8-8 to 14-4 and were one OT scoring drive away from a Super Bowl berth. This talented team is young, has a favorable cap number and in case Favre hangs it up, Aaron Rodgers is a capable NFL QB. Favre set every passing record and was instrumental in Green Bay's resurgence. The future looks bright for the organization.
I am already in stage 4 and once I get to acceptance, I will be able to write again. Word, Mac G.