Friday, July 06, 2007

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Mac G was still sleeping soiling in his USA Flag sheets and reveling in the "New American Dream" Joey Chesnut's historic victory over Kobayashi in the July 4th Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest. American Pride had been restored.

Those sneaky Japanese did waste any time to counter US domination as this video below proves. I do not speak Japanese so I am unaware if this is really sake or not. Nerveless, it is still very impressive.

After viewing this video, I expect frat daddies and dorm rats everywhere to take up this new challenge. I demand it and your country desires it. Once the Japanese win, they will come over here and pretty soon we will have sushi bars in our mall food courts. Oh Wait.

Worlds Fastest Drinker - Funny blooper videos are here

No comments: