Friday, December 08, 2006

More Proof that NO One Cares About the NHL

My Red Headed white El Guapo friend just showed me this A vote for Rory campaign. It is unbelievable. A bunch of dorks/geeks/Canadians that need to stop belching out "hoser" quotes all day, leave their igloos and actually go out looking for some poon. Instead, they decide that some hockey bum named Rory should start in the NHL All Star game. Guess what they have accomplished? He is one of the leading vote getters. I would write more, like paragraphs comparing it to other sports(Adonayl Foyle starting in NBA All Star game or Robert Fick being the NL's starting catcher) or saying its some travesty, but honestly, I am lazy and I do no really care. Im my view of the true American Sports fan, the NHL has lowered itself to just a nod above the MLS. Happy Friday Fockers!!

CNNSI Article


Vote For Rory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your really are an idiot! Learn how to type and make some sense.