Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dont Hate in 08!

Only masturbate or fornicate.

Those were some of the best sophomoric slogans that I could yell at nauseating fashion throughout ringing in the New Year.

Yes, Mac G is back in the hizzity. My brain is still on post new year's recovery mode and the frigid temps outside are not generating any fire in my pistons.

I have plenty of random observations(Wii Elbow, Airline travel, Iowa Caucus, Roaming a Wally World in rural America, people watching at the Poon Peach Bowl, Ron Paul phenomenon, writers striker) over the past few weeks to share with my budding readership now racing towards Duncan Hunter like poll numbers.

I feel it is time to "Clear the Slate in 08" with my first post of the new year.

No more classless attempts at humor or cheap pot shots at blow hards/politicians/fat Americans/famous people.

Also, I will refrain from objectifying women by no longer promoting any low brow videos or scantily dressed images. My garbage banter behavior is now obsolete.

I am following the lead of our "very serious" corporate media personalities and turning my blog into a dedicated new wave of journalistic communication.

I hope everyone enjoys the new blog flavor and please give it a chance.

I have found the first video which truly illustrates the new approach to worldwide domination of Mac G's World.



I lied. I heart drunk White Chicks dancing. Happy 2008 SUCKAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wii elbow/shoulder is fa real bro. luckily i don't actually own one or else i would require surgery in very short order.

Anonymous said...

[p]Jiaobo upon Fox must be large enough fluffy enough 隆陋 [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots for women[/url] this can be a manifestation of feel . When a [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] company talks about the difference between super 100s and super 120s, it is important that you know exactly what they are referring to . Cheap uggs for sale hot here . This is crucial to address your home-based business to be a task,bailey button, instead of a pastime . Maybe we need to check out the causes which have stimulated people to have the information on Bob publications selection . On the present fashion footwear arena, a big and lasting trend has been aroused, by Australian sheepskin boots . In addition to the World Series, the UGG Boots also sponsors the national team and regions [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots for sale[/url] around the world . If you want to point out off [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots online[/url] your fashion savvy self, never pass these off . Make your winter [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] months vibrant and beautiful with these sheepskin boots.[/p]