Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"DING DONG, The Wicked Witch is Dead!"


Monday was my Bday and the best gift I received was finding out that Dr. Evil has quit the White House and will no longer have any direct role on our government. I was hoping that he would exit the White House in handcuffs and his time in the pokey could still come at some point.

I could write 20,000 words on the scorn this one man wrecking ball has done to our republic over the past 6 and a half years but instead I will rely on The Daily Show's recap of this joyous occasion in American history. Enjoy.

Note: You can kiss goodbye to the "Half Hour News Hour." I never watched the Right Wing's attempt at humor and it looks like I was not the only one. I am sure hilarity ensued with those "Hillary is liberal and Edwards has expensive haircut jokes."








Mac Gs World

No comments: