Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Best Defender in the NFL


I just wanted to recognize one of my favorite players of All Time: Bobby "da hit man" Sanders. He deserves all of the media praise lavished on him right now and Sanders dominated that game last night. He was flying all over the field, displaying his hard hitting and ball hawking skills. I would like to see what defender is more valuable to his team than Sanders.

I posted this Hawkeye Video before but I had to take it down, long story for another post. Enjoy




Mac Gs World

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Sanders' right arm is more valuable than most teams' top defender.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5179/n7322206011495269357xe0.jpg

Look at that thing, those aren't muscles, those are bricks!

Anonymous said...

If only he could string a whole season together...