Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Link Whore

(Picture from TV Tan Line)

Time to pimp out the homeys who bring their witty entertainment to the series of tubes.

I guess bartenders in Australia get arrested for crushing beer cans in between their breasts. Sounds crappy to me but here is a deal, you can have Russell Crowe and the beer Fosters back in exchange you can crush away here in America. (Blog of Hilarity)

The Fridge gave me nightmares in the middle 80s because he would ALWAYS score against the Packers. I remember his MNF TD game like it was yesterday. It turns out he was the first and last football player to have his own to have his own GI JOE figure. (100 percent Injury Rate)

D Wade has a new tight commercial out. My man Docksquad with the find.

Big Ten Tailgate found some morons who were advertising their high stakes poker games online with a blog. heyfedscomegetme.blogspot.com

Foul Balls breaks down the World Series with their Preview. I would predict a Rockies sweep but I will take the Rockies in 6. I can not handle all of this Chowd Nation success.

Brahsome has a nice post on how to make tennis more popular: Add Model Ball Girls.

Everyone gushes over the college football blog EDSBS(it can be funny) but I enjoy these 2 college football blogs even more and should be added to your bookmarks: Hey Jenny Slater and Loser With Socks.

Check out this site, LOL Jocks, Dude has HILARIOUS quotes on sports pictures.

Europe shut down this great music file sharing site, OiNK. I get some live shows from bit torrent which is legal but I will not reveal my sources for fear of RIAA coming to attack me. (I guess I'm Floating)

It looks like Pam Anderson has a problem with blow and it could explain her weird choice of men. (JJ's Dirt)

Some jackass bigots put a noose on the statue of my Hall of Fame MC, Tupac Shakur. It is 2007 not 1957. (My Hangover)

My man Part Mule's experience with the Southern California fires.

Bush's war games estimated to cost our country 2.4 trillion dollars. I will have more on this later. (Raw Story)

Happy Humpday

Mac Gs World

No comments: