Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pac 10 Poon Fight

I was recently labeled my man at Big Ten Tailgate to be the Godfather of Tail with a PHD in Poon. How can a poon lover argue with this type of genuine flattery? It did turn my face red but this was due to me spitting up my Cabernet all over myself in joyous bewilderment.

I know, wine, "Mac G, you yuppy, $^&! " 3 Buck Chuck at Trader Joe's will make you appreciate wine like you never have before, or just have you guzzle a bottle every night.

My pooner responsibilities have been taking away from Mac G's World. I know my readership, now sputtered upward in to the teens, feels the ramifications of these developments.

Well, I have found a way to display the sweet spot between the two by showing one of the best You Tube videos that I have ever found. A Pac 10 Pooner Cat fight.

The production of this video with its music, captions, slow mo is simply amazing. The breakdown of the flying pooner elbows made my side hurt in laughter. Bravo, Poon Fight Video Man, Brav FN O! Enjoy.



Mac Gs World

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

without the catptions that video is about 7...with them...a 9. good stuff.

Sammy said...

Wow, that's rather aggressive.

FFJewbacca said...

That seems at least slightly out of line there Mr. Anonymous.