Monday, November 19, 2007

Motor Boats with Nikki

I promised weeks ago not to post any more about the Nebraska football team this year until a new coach was hired.

Well, if president Bush can give speeches last week arguing for fiscal restraint while the national debt has nearly doubled to 9 trillion under his watch, I can rescind my little Nebraska Cornhusker moratorium.

The 2007 college football season has been a downright debacle for Husker nation and unless you have been volunteering in the Peace Corps, most sports fans are well aware of Nebraska's current grid iron troubles.

The following video highlights everything that is wrong and right with Husker fans.

Bear with me on this video after 2 minutes as Nikki's free motorboats are totally worth enduring the annoying Katy girl in the beginning.

I think I have been watching too much Dexter recently as I had negative thoughts of duck tapping Katy's mouth until Nikki's motorboats soothed my soul.

If only Nikki could distract the opponents Oline, while the Huskers rushed the passer and the D might be able to actually touch the QB on a consistent basis. Damn, I tried to get through this whole post without breaking down any husker football.

More Motorboats please? Whew, much better. Check them out for yourself.



Props to Ike Stranathan at www.ikeFilm.com for this well needed Husker medication.

Notorious DEK hooked me up with this video and I had him provide me with some great one word adjectives to describe these passionate husker chicks.

Katy: irrational, bi-polar, psychotic tendencies, unmedicated, a few sandwiches short of a picnic, nuttier than squirrel shit, manson follower, makes mike gundy/jim mora/howard dean seem rational and calm...

Nikki- voluptuous,caring,giving,supple,angelic, the Mother Teresa of the husker nation


Mother Teresa of Motorboats. Awesome.

Mac Gs World

5 comments:

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I love motor boatin, you old sailor you. Katy scared the shit out of me, reminds me of the fat girl in high school who thought she was hot shit!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's one hot Husker. Does she do birthday parties?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. She should get a full-ride.




Scholarship that is....full-ride scholarship.

(Damn that Freud.)

Anonymous said...

Guess Katy got her wish. See ya CALLAHAN! DEEEEZ!

____________ said...

Glad I made this film, I heard Tom Osborne saw it, and it was on Husker Power Hour in Nebraska. f-ing hilarious!

Love your comments by the way!

Ike
ikeFilm.com