Friday, November 16, 2007

Hoya Ugg Poon


I attended the Georgetown/Michigan game last night at the Verizon Center. The game was over before I sat down and took the first sip out of my 7 dollar beer. The greatest perk about college teams playing in pro arenas is the ability to buy beer. Take that NCAA!

Anyway, Gtown smoked them and Michigan could not throw it in the Ocean. The Hoyas have way more polished athletes than the Wolverines. It looks like a long rebuilding season in Ann Arbor for first year coach John Beilen.

The game details are not really that important but what did impress me the most was the abundance of nice Hoya poon. I really underestimated Gtown's coeds.

Also, the new in style thing for girls is to wear these Ugg boots, no matter the outfit. Jeans, Skirt, you name it. Almost all the hot Hoya poon were wearing Uggs and I spotted other pretty ladies girls wearing them as well. I like this phenomenon as much as the short poofy skirts craze from a few years ago.

My cell phone needs a better a zoom and my poon ninja skills were off so I was unable to get any real good full poon shots. I did snap a picture as example of these Ugg boots.

Look around this weekend and tell me how many you spot. I smell they need for a nick name and possible blog for these sightings. Any takers? I have reached my pooner limit.

Happy Friday Fockers.

Mac Gs World

No comments: