Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sexiest Soccer Game Ever

I have no idea how this blog turned in to me just posting videos of hot chicks along with my juvenile banter. I promise to offer more than these shallow lazy topics in the future but dudes, these chicks are smoking! Plus, they are rolling around in mud!

I never thought I would actually regret growing up in the US playing QB rather than spending my formative years being a midfielder or goalkeeper in Europe. This video really makes me want to be a Euro.

I could chain smoke, sip strong java, pound dark beer, listen to House music, loathe GW Bush and rip apart dumb fat Americans. Hell, it sounds like what I do already. Plus, I might be willing to change my mind about wearing those tight HM jeans too.

My man Jimmy over at CNNSI's Extra Mustard Hot Clicks could be right that Mac G's World is doing more to promote the sport of soccer in America than David Beckham ever will be able to accomplish

Well, trust me, if soccer keeps rolling these type of videos out, consider their PR popularity mission to be on a upward SWING!



After watching this, who does not want to go slide tackle in the mud? I know these images and lyrics will be in your head all day.

"Keep on jumpin,
Let your body fly,
Everybody jumpin,
Til you see the sun in the sky,

Keep on jumpin,
Let your body fly,
Everybody jumpin,
Til the morning light"


Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Kind of reminds me of a German Scheisse film. Damn I miss college!

By the way, I like the juvenile shit Mac G, makes work more tolerable.