Monday, January 07, 2008

Manic Munday

It has been a crazy Manic Munday so this clip is all that I am able to produce right now. I had planned on recapping the NFL playoff games, previewing the BCS title game and breaking down the New Hampshire primaries.

I have 20 writing blog post topics ready to be rolled out too.

My Editor(Me)needs to start cracking the whiskey whip. NO JACK FOR YOU!

Procrastinate in OH Eight was not the lame motto I was looking to kick start in January 2008. Plus, early February is usually the time when New Year's Resolutions bite the dust like the credibility of Roger Clemens roid alibis or the value of the US dollar.

Even though my video camera recording skills are razor sharp from the holidays, this is not my cinematic creation. However, I will recognize the outstanding poon ninja ability of this camera man.

No comments: