Monday, March 10, 2008

Link Whores


  • Brett Favre tribute via a video game. On 205th
  • A scooter cooler could be my favorite new invention. Tasty Booze
  • NY Gov Spitzer drops serious coin on hookers. I might go to this hotel and snap a picture of the infamous romp room today. Brahsome
  • Elijah Dukes is pumped to be playing for the Nationals this year. I just hope he stays out of jail. Epic Carnival
  • Hilarious picture collage of Tim Tebow and Danny from American Idol. Danny was voted off the lame show and Tebow appears crushed. Loser With Socks
  • Like I needed more reasons to drink Guinness, especially in March but this hot bar maid can build me one anytime. Bright Black Internet
  • I went to Disney World with my young nephew and family in 2005. It happened to be Gay Days. One of the funniest stories ever and probably deserves a full post because of course I snapped plenty of pictures. Let's just say I can never hear the name Papa Bear the same ever again. It looks like Mickey Mouse is looking to cash in on the popular park visits of gays. Blog of Hilarity
  • The next James Bond flick is having weather problems filming in Machu Picchu. Cuzoogle


Mac Gs World

No comments: