Friday, February 26, 2010

"This is Called Waves"

Tracy Morgan’s interview on The Daily Show might be one of the funniest that I have ever seen on the show. Jon Stewart could not hold back his laughter and they didn’t even talk about Morgan’s movie. This clip makes my sides hurt even the 3rd and 4th time viewing it.

I love this quote by Morgan: “This is called waves man. I’m making em seasick out there. And Im 360, Hold on to your women. I can take your girl with my hair cut. At least that is how it is in my community. Somebody get pregnant. Cuz you know me Jon Stewart…. Im old school. I wont be pulling out. “

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Tracy Morgan
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorVancouverage 2010


Bag Up.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are truly a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible.
It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a
wonderful task in this topic!

Check out my homepage ... healthy fast weight loss