Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Paris Hilton: Heiress, Socialite, WHORE

Have you heard that Paris Hilton went to Jail? I only found out by turning on my TV at the gym, listening to the radio in the shower, over hearing people on the bus, opening my firefox browser homepage and last but never least, checking out at the super market. This was in a 24-hour period. Today, I find out she has seen her shrink, her jail jumpsuit is already on EBay, and her jail cell has a high rate of staph infection. This is Day 1 of Paris's jail term, DAY 1!

Listen up, I DO NOT CARE!

And Mac G loves celeb gossip. My favorite sites are What Would Tyler Durden Do and The Superficial. I find it amusing to rip on celebrities like everyone else. I understand the awe people have with Hollywood stars and following their lives is far more exciting than paying attention to our own.

Linsey loves coke, Nicole Ritchie hates food, Brittney had lipo, and Paris is a slut. Actually all 4 are definitely sluts and can not drive. Brittney at least WAS a pop superstar, Lohan does act in movies, Angelina and Pitt are Class A movies star but what has Paris HILTON ever really been?

She was just NY tabloid fodder before busting out on the national media scene by having her publicist release a low rate home sex movie on the Internet. Night Vision? Come on. I could make something better with my cell phone right now.

She denied its release, blamed her night vision "Co Star", and then used her new found notoriety to bag a Fox reality show. I am not going to deny being fascinated with her new looks and I did spend some (wink) time squinted up against a computer screen! I even watched some of the first season of the Surreal Life. She was a new sexy, hawt, flavor of the moment but so are 100 playboy bunnies. I was onto another Maxim pinup quicker than Rosie pounds her morning krispy kreme treats.

Paris' accomplishments include a show with Skeletor Ritchie that is horrendous, being killed in an awful wax horror movie, and releasing a music video. I have to include being panned on one of the funniest South park episode's of all time. I guess her other valuable contribution to pop culture would be the phrase, "SO HOT."

She is a heiress, socialite, whore and now, convict. What is her talent? NONE! Well, maybe a few things she does do "well." The video below explains in greater detail and it is a clip from the MTV movie awards. Mac G loves me some Sarah Silverman. Jack Nicholson laughing at the end is classic.
UPDATE: PARIS IS FREE, UNDER HOUSE ARREST
UPDATE2: Rash forced house Arrest
Last Update!!!!!!!!! The story will not DIE!!

No comments: