Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Blow Job Bob


A few weeks ago, Mac Gs World highlighted the hypocrisy of moral public crusaders/politicians/republican presidential campaign chairs, Diaper David Vitter and Blowjob Bob Allen. The detailed police report of Blowjob Bob's arrest for trying to get a hummer from an undercover Male police officer in a public restroom has been released.

And As Ned Ryerson panned in Groundhog Day, "ITS A DOOZY!!!!"

After peering over the stall a second time, Allen pushed open the door and joined Kavanaugh inside, the officer wrote. Allen muttered " 'hi,' " and then said, " 'this is kind of a public place, isn't it,' " the report said.

The officer said he asked Allen about going somewhere else and that the legislator suggested going "across the bridge, it's quieter over there."

"Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" Kavanaugh asked Allen.

The officer said Allen responded, "Sure, I can do that, but this place is too public."

Then Kavanaugh said he told Allen, "I wanna know what I gotta do for 20 bucks before we leave.' " He said Allen replied: "I don't know what you're into."

According to Kavanaugh's statement, the officer said, "do you want just [oral sex]?" and Allen replied, "I was thinking you would want one."

The officer said he then asked Allen, "but you'll still give me the 20 bucks for that . . . and that the legislator said, "yeah, I wouldn't argue with that."

Blow Job Bob likes to pay to blow dudes in a public restroom

No comments: