Thursday, September 20, 2007

Golf Club for Sale

This hilarious Golf Ebay ad was emailed to me from my buddy, Rado Joe. It seems the seller is pretty pissed at his ex-girl for ruining his passion for golf. And for her getting fat, real FAT. You can read the whole funny rant here. Check out a snippet.

Im selling this club because I finally left my fatass girlfriend who hated the fact that I loved to play golf. I bought this for her when hybrids first came out which was approximately 5 years ago or when she was 115 pounds lighter. She stopped playing golf soon after I introduced her to the game and decided she would rather eat cookies and tacos as a sport.

When she decided to start playing again she realized that her hands were to swollen to grip the club properly from all the meat around her knuckles. In addition, she couldnt figure out why she could not make a shoulder turn anymore. Truth be told, her titts got so big and droopy that she had to use my Sun Mountain push cart to haul them when we played (the cart has since buckled from the overloaded weight capacity).


EBAY AD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I feel really bad for him. $89 for his Mizuno blades?