Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cubs Thong Song

The MLB playoffs are here and the only ponie that I am rooting for in this baseball playoff race are the lovable losers: the Cubbies. Everyone is all over Sweet Lou for yanking Big Z after 85 pitches in order to save him for Game 4. Marmol has been lights out all season so you can always second guess but I do not think it was that horrible of a move.

Lou was right on about a team has to get more than 4hits and 1 run to win a baseball game. I am not going to preview playoffs at all because it is a crap shoot. I am just glad the Rockies, Phillies and Indians are in the hunt. New blood is always good for a sport and I hope Arod plays well so the media will shut up already.

I have mentioned before about my crazy experience over Labor Day weekend in the Wrigley Field Bleachers. I have some visual evidence of what transpires in the outfield seats. This video might change your mind about soon becoming a Cubs fan and packing up a Uhaul to move to Chitwon. The video is courtesy of my new boy, Hottie Hunter. Thanks Bra, Enjoy.


Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you my son. A thong a day keeps the doctor away