Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bye Bye Bye

I go out of town for a few days and I find out these 2 tidbits today.

  • An Eva Longoria Sex tape has come and gone. I am still trying to pick up the pieces from the Meg White images from a few weeks ago and now I was never truly able to enjoy premature ejaculation over this revelation. It turns out Funny or Die did a spoof of the Paris Hilton Night Vision video and "Eva Longoria has a sex tape" buzz began. I refuse to post the video and click here to check it out. I am tired of Longoria's act. She is still cougarlicious but I can find thousands of girls hotter than her in 2 NSFW clicks. One, then Two. Who watches her soap opera show anymore either? It jumped the shark after season one. And yes, I use to watch it.
  • An article in Vanity Affair reveals that N Suck and Backdoor Boyz creator Lou Pearlman turns out to be a sick pedophile of the boys in his bands. He produced crappy music, fondled teenage boys and now is awaiting jail sentencing for swindling 1,000 investors out of $315 million in one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in U.S. History. Thanks God for bringing this piece of human feces into our world. I think it is safe to say that you can take a "mulligan" on his life. I hope the "Big Poppa"gets some payback from Bubba in the pokey.
  • Sorry for the awful uplifting stories but my sports recap is coming up next, albeit a few days late. The best thing about having your own blog is making your own deadlines. It is like working from home, except for no money. word, Mac G.

Fake Sex Tape
Boy Band Big Poppa is a SICKO
Mac Gs World

No comments: