Friday, September 28, 2007

Headed to the Husker State


Mac G will be headed back this weekend to see the fam in the Husker State. I will be on the prowl for some Big 12 poon at the Husker/Iowa State game.

Check out this link. It turns out JJ Reddick's brother has been threatening his ex girlfriend by text messages and phone calls. Another reason to hate Dook.

Oh one more Link. My Favorite new website thanks to my boy, WCK from 100% Injury Rate.
A Blog to keep you up to date on stripper news. EXCELLENT!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have tuns more saved but thought I would ride the Aussie Bikini Wave for a few days. MMMMM GOOD! Happy Friday Fockers.

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend.
Word, Mac G.


Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Ben Patterson Sports said...

Not a prob for the link, the Hawks are ba-ruuuutal. I can't tell the difference between the Cyclones and the Hawks anymore b/c the only thing going for either one of them are moral victories.