Monday, September 24, 2007

Nothing plus Nada equals Zippo


It is Munday. I am seriously brain dead. My liver and lungs both hate me from this past weekend. I am starting to get the Monday afternoon shakes. Addiction is a Bitch. Mac G is on straight empty.

Aside from the 3-0 Packers, my favorite teams completely suck. Wake Me when the Alamo/Independence Bowls are over. Ronnie Brown tore an Ahole in all of my fantasy teams yesterday. Yes, Ronnie Fn BROWN!

Even great looking Poon here and here can not rescue me today. More Iraq policy blunders and contiunal political incompetence have not been able to fire me up on any rants either.

The highlight of my day was finding out the White Stripes Meg White has a sex tape and might have been the real reason for the band pulling out of dates on their last tour. You can download the footage and see pictures here. All right, maybe it is a lowlight and it might not really be her. Who really knows or cares? This girl has a nice rack.

I digress, Saints and the Overs.

word, Mac G.

Tip to TV Tan Line for the Silas photo from "Weeds." I think watching Mary Kate Olson's boney ass dry humping in last week's Weeds' episode sent me on a downward spiral. I can not believe the Olson twins were ever widely known as the hottest jail bate for several years running in the early 00's. Did that really exist?




Mac Gs World

No comments: