Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cocktail of Death


Amy Winehouse has finally admitted her drug addcition and entered rehab in the US with her druggie hubby, Blake. It is a sad story but famous people with a drug problem is more common than watching fat people ordering Haggen Dazs.

I could on and on about how this Dbag hubby of hers is a bad influence and ruining her career. However, I do not care that much and they are BOTH straight up addicts. They would rather do drugs together all day, every day, no matter what. Check this out.

"She(Amy) told me she was addicted to heroin and cocaine and admitted 'It's silly, but you just get carried away'.

Carried away and it is silly? I could find several harsher words to describe this type of idiotic behavior. It is bad enough to be addicted to blow or H but to do both? That is a death wish. Speaking of ODing:

Amy, 23, made her confession just days after she collapsed after bingeing on a cocktail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquilliser ketamine. She was rushed to hospital to have her stomach pumped.

This girl needs her brain checked too. If you feel the need and want to get high, pick ONE drug and do it up! Heroin, E, Coke, and Special K? You might as well drink draino and antifreeze.

I would like to see the word "cocktail" stop being used to describe people mixing drugs. When I think cocktail, I do not want images of addicts shooting H in their veins and coming down by chasing special K. YUCK.

My cocktail is a mixed alcohol drink made by a hottie bartendress or a Brian Flanagan wannabee. It is poured stiff, with ice and a straw. No needles necessary.

I love this girls voice but with this type of heavy addiction and enablers around her, I highly doubt she will live to age 30.

Oh, you are welcome for this cheery story early in the morning.
Happy Humpday.
word, Mac G.

Article on Amy going to Rehab
I cut Myself Winehouse Post



Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live and let die....