Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting the Cocktail Party Started INSIDE the Stadium

I am sure my opinion would differ of this celebration depending on if I was a fan of either team but I am not and I LOVED IT. UGA Coach Mark Richt instructed his team to get a celebration penalty if they scored on their first drive and if they did not score, everyone had to run extra at practice.

The Dawgs put up a touchdown on their first drive and all of sudden bedlam broke out, as the whole UGA team sidelines ran into the end zone to revel in the six points. UGA was hit with 2 penalties, however,the tone was set for an eventual UGA victory.
My man at Hey Jenny Slater and number one UGA fan is calling it: The Celebration.

Was this move classless? Possibly. The main reason the Dawgs won? Debatable. Motivational? Without a doubt. Purely Awesome? Absolutely.



Mac Gs World

No comments: