Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat Links


I will continue to post pictures of hotties in Halloween costumes all day. Naughty Nurse, Sassy School girl, Sexy Kitten, you name it and a girl can whore it out. I am in love with the person who came up with idea of girls slutting up every outfit possible for this holiday. I would by them a beer or 40.

NBA season kicked off last night and I have been knee deep in Poon/football so coverage the NBA previews has been non existent. The NBA is the favorite sport to cover by bloggers and everywhere I turn I am skimming over NBA previews.

Anyway, this whole Kobe/Phil/Jerry Buss war of wards is tiresome already. I surfed the Lakers Blogs to find out what is the real deal. Phil set the recent media firestorm a blaze the other day by questioning Kobe's heart and soul. Forum Blue and Gold posts their take on the whole the Kobe getting traded saga. Rumors of Kobe being swapped for Agent Zero have popped up but I believe that they are just rumors.

I watched the Lakers without Lamar Odom almost pull out a W against the Rockets last night with. Kobe had 43 points in the loss but was booed heavily in the opening introductions. Even Magic Johnson said after the game that something needs to happen. Either trade him or publicly back him. I tend to agree and everyone is to blame in this situation, Kobe, GM Kuphcack, Phil, and Buss.

Since the NBA has begun, I wanted to pimp out my favorite Washington Wizards Blog, Bullets Forever. Prada and Jake have excellent takes/links on the Wizards and they were just ranked the 7th best NBA blog by Sports Business Daily.

If you see some guy on there in the comment section ranting and raving about Coach Eddie Jordan's bizarre substitution patterns, I allow you to make fun of the Mac G poon pervert.

Props to my man at Big Ten Tailgate as his page view meter must be skyrocketing faster than my bar tab on St. Patty's Day. This is due to his coverage of this moronic video posted on Youtube. Some Frat Penn State Dbags started to chuck full beer cans at a Ohio St fan walking through their tailgate last Saturday. The footage of the juvenile mob mentality is downright scary.

I did not realize that Pittsburgh was such a thugged out place.

BTT originally posted the video, Sports Blogs picked it up, local and national media have followed suit. Penn St fans were livid that these jackasses made their school look so bad. Besieged by irate emails, Penn State President responded via email condemning the video and the local authorities are investigating. The National Chapter of the Pike fraternity seen on the video has been contacted and the national media is starting to cover the story.

Major Props to BTT, from puke, tits, poon, to media darling. Congrats, Keep it Up.

DMt Shooter at Epic Carnival has great last minute sports Halloween ideas. I wanted to make it rain all night but instead, I am going to be the Assistant to the Regional Manager at Dunder Mifflin.


Brazil was awarded the 2014 World Cup and I might have to make an appearance.

Yankees could be in trouble next year and Bugs and Cranks breaks down Arod's worth in Beer prices.

Google could not buy Facebook so they are releasing their own social networking site.
This blog post breaks down google's Open Social network.

Lance Armstrong is bagging Ashely Olsen? The NY Post is reporting this so it MUST be TRUE! Mary Kate must be passing some of that home grown from her gig on WEEDs to her sister. Lance is a total dick head and numerous people have told me from their personal experiences. I might save them for another post.

I should have posted this video earlier of the small college from Mississippi's unbelievable 15 lateral game winning kick off return TD. They have labeled this amazing play the "Mississippi Miracle." I thought we already had the Music City Miracle? How can you use the same nickname again? Do I need to blame ESPN for this?

Mac Gs World

No comments: