Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blackout the Blackout

Yesterday morning, I was enjoying my java and reading the Washington Post Express when I about choked after digesting the review of Britney's new album, Blackout. The music critic actually liked the album and I am still in traumatic shock. I thought this album, which is released today, would bomb(It still might) and for the sake of pop culture, her tubby trailer park A$$ would go away.

I am still holding out hope that she attempts a tour on this album because I can guarantee she will forget when she is supposed to lip sync. It is hard to remember to flip around like a beached whale and remember to mouth words at the same time. I probably could not recall those difficult tasks simultaneously either after pounding endless amounts of Britney's favorite concoction: Vodka and Coke.

No idea if the words of her latest outburst outside a courtroom for her custody hearing made it into album. "Eat it, lick it, snort it, f*%k it!"

Three paragraphs are already too much web pixels on this waste of space and I do not plan on linking to anything related to buying her album. If Blackout is a hit, this will prove that music producers will always chase the buck(is this ever in doubt?) and can still put lipstick on Milli Vanilli Pig. Figuratively and literally.

KFed claims Britney has lost it
Spears is Frugly
Blackout CD Released

Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

while on the treadmill this morning watching tv with no sound, cnn (or some such) was showing some random britney footage with the title "BRITNEY'S NEW ALBUM--A CAN'T MISS." all i could think was "really?!?"