Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kiss the Mountain Air We Breathe!

My favorite band is Widespread Panic and a have few shows(you do not want to know the number!) under my belt. Without boring everyone with the details of my past travels, I just want to show you these 2 videos. The first is a guy driving in the hills of Cali, listening to Panic's song, "Surprise Valley." The next video is girl on violin, absolutely nailing the Surprise Valley guitar rift. AWESOME! I am ready for New Year's already.

This video is killa, brah. The introduction just gave me serious MUSIC flashbacks.

Panic still has some dates on their fall tour left and they will be hitting up Atlanta's Phillips Arena for their annual New Year's Eve shows. Check it out. Here are the best fan sites out there.

Panicstream
Everyday Companion Blog
Honest Tune Podcast
Listen to Streams of Shows
Panic Tour Dates

I think this is my first post about Panic on this blog. Damn, I must have really sold out to the Blogger Man.

Oh, kiss the mountain air we breathe
Good-bye it's time to fly.
Sparrow climb, the air is thinner,
Open wings cast this valley in the shade.

Fires dance the shadows

Winds whisper the trees
Mamas talk in the waters
Spirit moves in all things.

Spirit that moves through all things ...


Mac Gs World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out that chick's other two videos, she's amazing:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wbpfHBs8qpA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHSnE8raC0U