Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Heart Lara Logan

CBS journalist and super hottie, Lara Logan went on the Tonight Show and told Jay Leno about her experience with reporting in Iraq/Afghanistan. I have loved Lara forever(I am a sucker for accents!) and she goes right to the point about the lack of humanizing coverage of the Iraq occupation.

Go to 2:42 left in the video below to see how she thinks things are going very badly in Iraq or you can find a condensed clip of her comments here.



It turns out hottie Lara is married to former European professional basketball player, Steve Simon. I was going to take some pot shots at him but it turns out he was Power Forward and looks pretty ripped.

Plus, Simon has some Iowa ties of being born in my boy Scooter's hometown of Spirit Lake. Scooter has a graduate degree from Okoboji University in beverage making and the best 3 months of my life were spent one summer up at the Lake Resort of Okoboji.
No Shoes, No Shirt, Tuns of Service.

Mac Gs World

No comments: