Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Link Whores

(These girls are not sluts at all)

Lately, I have been slacking in my linking ability. I blame the writers strike, TSA's obsessive searches every time I pass through an airport metal detector and cheap red wine.

I plan on getting back to my pop culture, music, and political roots in the upcoming posts as well. In the meantime, my poon fastball is blistering and these great sites only add more miles poon hour.

My man at Hottest Girls of My Space profiles the original Go Daddy hot chick. Candy?

The Hottie Hunter bring his A game with this earth shattering soccer post. GOOOOAAALLLL! Sorry I had to.

If there ever is a blog similar to what I set out to create when I typed in Mac G's World, it is the guys at Brahsome. I love to use the word brah cause it makes me think that I live on the ocean in SoCal and not in an old swamp. Dudes have an internet radio show and their new web design is killer, brah. I could use some tips from this new golf hottie.

My Dawg at Big Ten Tailgate got shut down by the Big 10 lawyers. I plan on writing MUCH more on this development at a later date. His new site is Busted Coverage.

Loser with Socks is a sweet blog about college football with a pooner twist. Jabar Gaffney's first controversial TD bobble did not happen on Monday Night football but in college at Florida.

One of my favorite pastimes on the series of tubes is admiring the creativity of blog titles. Tasty Booze works for me. Check out their post about naked girls playing the Wii. This definitely gives Wii elbow a whole new meaning.

I write a post for Epic Carnival every week. My post on fans using flight tracking was picked up by CNNSI Hot Clicks. (Thanks Brah) I railed on the National Greed League on Wednesday.
I have wondered for years how 76ers GM Billy King has kept his job and he was finally axed. Great top 10 list of his "legacy."

Check out this site, Pointless Banter. The creator was one of the top bloggers on My Space. and before you rip on that statement, let him do it for ya.

I was just introduced to the Put Down and I like what I see so far. He clears up the identity of the hot girl with huge jugs pictured with soon to be named Heisman winner, Tim Teabow.

Mac Gs World

No comments: