Friday, December 21, 2007

WVU Fan Burning More Than Couches

West Virginia Mountaineer fan is pissed about Rich Rodriguez leaving to Michigan. I mean, REALLY, Really, Pissed.

If our government pisses on the Bill of Rights by tapping our phones without warrants and makes criminals out of Dorito munching potheads, where are they with the following type of nut jobs? Homeland Security what?

The craziest people, who will do harm to our citizens on more occasions, live in THIS country. The Una bomber, Timothy McVeigh, Anthrax Mailers, Angry troubled kids killing innocent people with guns, and on and on.

Check out the message left by WVU fan on a Michigan message board.

Here is one West Virginia that hopes several things transpire over the next couple of years.

1.. I hope all of you....fan, alumni, boosters, faculty and the families of all of you....die the most horrible death possible. I hope your wives, daughters, sisters, and mothers are anally assaulted and murdered and you never find their bodies.

2. I hope all of your children are raped and murdered by a 300lb. pedophile.

3. I hope each of you catch cancer and waste away in front of your families....only to die a painful and horrible death.

Finally....I hope your pi$ant University has a psycho visit, ala VT.....only this guy kills about 1000 of you punks.

Here's hoping you all catch herpes.....
Screw each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all fairness, Michigan did steal their football AND basketball coach. I think the guy makes some salient points.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Well, it is Michigan but I think it's a tad harsh.

The herpes part of course.

Mac G said...

I could have done without the Anally assaulted part.

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.columbusneighborhoods.org/content/irs-recognizes-columbus-hilltop-neighborhood-vita-program-volunteers http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act
buy facebook likes get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
Will my antivirus (that is set to run automatically), run even if my computer is shutted down or off. I was just wondering because I set it to run at 5:00am weekly, full scan, but I not awake at that time, and my computer is not on, so is it gonna scan for viruses even though..?

1000 facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes