Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Soccer Scrums

I am not a violent person.

I feel every human possess a self interest to get along rather than to constantly fight. It is easier and less stressful for all of us in our every day lives.

I subscribe to the Gandhi/MLK belief system of solving problems through peaceful actions and dialogue.

"Pass me the warm butter and put down the guns unless absolutely necessary."

I believe that you accomplish more by using honey than vinegar.

Or by chugging whiskey and using condoms. :)

However, I still find entertainment in watching other people brawl in sporting contests, especially when I am not the one on the receiving end of these vicious slide tackles or powerful haymakers.

Happy Humpday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is pretty radical.

Love the site. Glad to be part of the "link" group we got going on.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Soccer players have vaginal juices dripping out of their knee high socks.