Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day

I had a few goals when I moved to the nations 's capitol awhile back. I wanted to be a press secretary for a member of Congress, sleep with one of the Bush twins(preferably in the White House) and party at the Real Word Crib if the show ever made it to DC.

Almost 4 years ago, there were vicious rumors that a Real World House was selected in the heart of Adams Morgan, one of the major DC bar areas, but they turned up false.

The Real World DC rumor is back and it appears to have some real legs this time. The show is trying to cast activist and politically minded people, which brings DC to mind as a location.

I hope they realize most of these people are either cookie cutter elitist snobs, political nerds, or frugly weirdos. Hell, I am a dork, weird, and an adopted east coast elitist, wonder if they could wave the age requirement?

If the Real World ends up filming in DC, I will stalk the cast members until I get back to their pimp pad to rage it down, Mac G Style.

My man at TV Tan Line would be stoaked and my teenage cousins would think that I am the coolest relative ever.

Happy Leap Day FOCKERS!

Props to TV Tan Line for the Real World SYDNEY screen grabs


The Real World Coming to DC?

Mac Gs World

No comments: