Monday, February 25, 2008

Link Whores


  • There is a college class to learn how to cultivate cannabis. (Tasty Booze)
  • Tempe 12 has unbelievable hot chicks and I am still awaiting for an invite to one of their campus shoots. (Busted Coverage)
  • Vols fans are pumped about their big hoops win over Memphis and celebrated by burning things. My college roommates burned an extra dresser of ours once in the backyard while I was away for the weekend. The Fire Department was called because the flame was so big. I was pissed that somehow we would get billed by the city and I was not apart of the pyro fun. (Loser With Socks)
  • I have never understood the need for Joe Lunardi or the sports media's obsession over bubble teams, who will be lucky to win a game in the tourney anyway. (Epic Carnival)
  • Stephen A. Smith LOVES CHEESY DOODLES! DID YOU HEAR HIM? (Brahsome)
  • Gary Busey ate some fresh veggies, washed it down with shroom tea and hit the red carpet. (Cuzoogle)
  • Vegas has released their odds to win the World Series and my favorite teams still suck. (Sportscrack)
  • I am getting pumped for the new Nats stadium to open up next month. My seats are 3rd row from the wall in straight away left field. I plan on attending at least 20 games, pounding tuns of booze at the new bar in dead center, and yelling at the bum Austin Kearns relentlessly. (Deuce of Davenport)

No comments: