Friday, February 01, 2008

Pictures of the Day-Jam Band Style



These 2 pictures are for my jam band readers out there and for the brahs at Brahsome. I will not be recapping the title games as the Packers loss left me battered down and bewildered.

I guess I will cheer for the Giants. My rationale is that the Patriots and the city of Boston need another championship like our country needs more GW Bush policies.

Actually, I am on my way to nowhereville North Carolina for Miss So Bell's cousin's wedding. I just found out the reception is booze free and it hurts just typing that out.

There will be a solid MLB player at the wedding and of course my stalker ass will get some pictures.

I just hope the Super Bowl is more entertaining than the commercials. Word, Mac G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heady shout out...that picture of Trey surrounded by jail bate is fantastic.

Booze free wedding receptions, on the other hand, are most certainly not fantastic. How can you force people to sit thru your boring ass wedding and not reward them with booze? Un-American.