Monday, February 04, 2008

Text Super Bowl Recap

This Super Bowl ending had me more jacked than my body after guzzling one of those new jumbo red bulls. I wanted to try something new and recap my Super Bowl text messages.

I have 2 good buddies who are GMen fans and I do not know any real non bandwagon Patriots fans. If I did, I would have text blasted their ass several one liners, probably just 18-1 over and over.

I received my first Super Bowl related text message from my diehard Giants buddy during the pregame show: Randy Moss is a playoff choker, Harrison is a dirty cheater. Go GIANTS! A new dynasty starts tonite!
My response: Osi need 2 take a dump on Brady

Game Text Messages
My blast text: Kick a FG Bellaprick
My blast text: Alot of Animal Commercials
My blast text: Tuns of gmen fans at game
Inbox: Must not got that Giants Videotape
Inbox: Brady is getting rocked
My repsonse: I like that part

My blast text: Joe Montana never played this bad in a Super Bowl
My blast text: Gmen need to play action more
My blast text: Play Action WHAT! ( Eli throws play action TD on 2nd down, a girl at our place asks what play action means)
Inbox: Giants are going to pull off the upset!
My response: I hope still expect da worst, pats -12 not looking good

Me: Oh My Fn GOD! (Plaxico scores TD!)
Inbox: Pats are Fd
Inbox: Pop it 72, Pop it( This is predictably from a Fins fan, who has been waiting all year to send that text)

Me: Riot n NYC
Inbox: Giants deserved it Pats r sore losers
Inbox: Cheaters never win
Inbox: Another year talking about the greatness of the manning family. Talk more about that family then the Kennedys

Inbox: Nostradomus, i mean plax wasnt too far off, just underestimated his own defense
My response: Wow, U r right!

Inbox: F Yeah
Me: U called it, go gmen!
Inbox: Eighteen and one is a decent season(Giant Buddy)
Inbox: World Champions(Giant Buddy)
Inbox: The 72 Fins live to die another day(Dolphins Buddy)
Inbox: Another one bites the dust. Bellidick is no Shula (Same Dolphins Buddy)

Me to my Hawkeye buddy: A Cyclone getting beat for winning TD is awesum

Me to my Giant friend on Monday morning: R u still partying? Bad guys do lose
Response: Am recovering. Working Sucks. Giants make today great anyway

No comments: