Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Link Whores


  • Stacy Keibler will get your day started in the right way. Hottie Hunter
  • I went to the US Tennis Open in 2005 and yelled "Maria" over and over. I was that guy and these pictures prove why I made a correct decision. Busted Coverage
  • Move over Allison Stokke because you have STIFF competition in pole vaulting hotness. Fan IQ
  • The band Pavement is totally underrated. Brahsome
  • Hilarious music video that will make you want a glass of milk. Tasty Booze
  • Tiger paused from his domination of the PGA to drop 65 mil on a new phat crib. On 205th
  • Video of the Twister rocking the Georgia Dome during the SEC tournament. Loser With Socks
  • Trip down memory lane of March Madness tourney buzzer beaters and Northwestern State will haunt me for eternity. Epic Carnival
  • WWE Diva Maria Kanellis will be on the cover of the April 2008 edition of Playboy Magazine. Bright Black Internet
  • I need to create a blog just for tennis babes because Maria Kirilenko is smoking. CO-ED Magazine
  • DMX is on some crazy pills but I could never tell that to his face. Holy Taco
  • Being a Nebraskan and a life long visitor of the College Word Series, I agree that it is time to bulldoze the Blatt and build a new stadium downtown. Dirty Laundry
  • I have strayed away from politics on this blog and I have few new political sites brewing which I will be debuting very soon. However, it is hard not to link to one of the most refreshing speeches in modern political history. Barack Obama created a positive out of negative by delivering his speech on the history of race in America. The haters will still hate no matter what Barack says as it is in their vested interest to hate and I feel bad for them because it was hard not to be touched by Obama's reflective candor. I suggest starting at the 15 minute mark for the short version. Obama always exceeds my expectations and I have never seen anything like him in my life following politics. Glenn Greenwald admired Obama raising American political discourse to a much needed higher level and feels it is his number one strength as a presidential candidate. Juan Cole uses Obama's historical speech to discuss the problems of race in Detroit.

Mac Gs World

No comments: