After Jon Stewart's twitterscape smack down of the clowns at CNBC last week, their lead bozo, Jim Cramer, ripped Stewart and said he took him out of context.
The Daily Show responded last night and proved that Cramer picked a fight with the wrong crew.
The tape hurts Jimbozo.
Honestly, Stewart did not even bring up how Cramer has recently called President Obama repeated names of communists on his shows. Stewart also ignored evidence that Cramer possibly manipulates stock prices.
Cramer is already using his NBC platform to whine about how he is the victim of attacks.
- The Best Daily Show Ever
- Jim Cramer Lashes Back At Jon Stewart
- In CNBC host Cramer's "U.S.S.A.": "Comrade" Obama is a "Bolshevik" who is "taking cues from Lenin"
- Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks
- 2008 Dow Jones Performance: Third Worst on Record
- Media-Financial Complex
- According to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC poll, the current economic conditions were inherited and not caused by President Barack Obama
- Jim Cramer plays victim on the Today Show
- Irony alert: Jim Cramer wants everyone to stop with the ad hominem attacks
- Younger and Hungrier in America
- U.S. Unemployment Rate to Reach 9.4%, Survey Shows
- Behind the Curve
- Bleak House
- Digby on CNBC