Sunday, April 05, 2009

Link Whores


  • Jessica Biehl strips for Powderblue. Brahsome
  • Since the Hawkeye basketball and football teams continually let me down, (except for Shonn Greene&Mitch King) I was proud that the Iowa government legally recognized the human rights of homosexual couples. Anonymous Liberal
  • Chris Brown played in a charity basketball game for domestic violence. Whacked! Graney and the Pig's Blog
  • I agree that the crap on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon is harming the younger generation. Gunaxin
  • Cool pictures of the new Yankee stadium and I will hate their franchise until I die. My death is more likely to happen before my Orioles win a World Series. Sliding Into Home
  • I have known for a good decade to never sleep on a Tom Izzo coached team in the tournament. Sparty has a good shot in the title game vs UNC. Cuzoogle
  • TAI endured a horrible Wiz/Heat game on Saturday night but did end up with some Za from the middle eastern Techno pizza joint on U Street. Truth About It

Picture HT: Another Bullshit Night in Suck City

No comments: