Wednesday, August 29, 2007

POON Diggity

The Southeast part of America just freaks me out. I just can not get the whole Jesus Christ/Nascar worshiping thing or the racist views/rampant use of NBombs behavior.

The South does possess 2 great qualities that I love entirely:

College Football and Super Hot Women.

This new site, SEC POON, bring them together into one. Even though I have seen most of those poon pix before, I am just speechless.

Thank You for NOT including any pictures of Jenn Sterger. She recently completed the American dream by parlaying her fun bags/internet fame into a gig with CNNSI.com. It is 2007 and Sterger is still smoking hot but she is OLD POON! NEXT!

I love the word POON, I could say it all day and it NEVER EVER gets old. POON

Thanks to WithLeather for the Tip.

OH, I am not endorsing dudes that wear ties to football games. Saturday Gamedays are meant for "No Jerseys" attire no matter what! Skin to Win BABY!

(For those not intertwined with Mac G slang, No Jersey means, not wearing a shirt.)

SEC POON

WITHLEATHER

Mac Gs World

No comments: