Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Link Whore


Here is a list of some of my favorite new sites on the series of tubes.

  • Hottest Girls of Myspace
  • I do not think anymore description is necessary but I want to say BRAVO. May the internet stalker skills be with you and screw private profiles.
  • The Hottie Hunter
  • This idea is equally brilliant and the creator is a Mac Gs World homey. Guys like hot chicks, sports and booze. It is not hard to figure out. Now, trying to determine if yes really means yes or if it means no, NOW that is difficult as FU$*!
  • The Coaches Hot Seat
  • Since both of my college teams lost by a combined score of 68-13 last weekend, this blog find by Notorious DEK sparked my interest. I could ramble for 1000 words about Iowa's offense being as sophisticated as Tecmo Bowl 2 or how Marlon Lucky is the most over hyped Husker recruit of all time but I know most people do not care. I am starting to question the amount of time I invest into college football to continually get slapped in the face and pissed on. I know my liver and lungs have about had it. I agree with these rankings of coaches that should or could be fired, even though I highly doubt any thing will happen at Iowa.
  • Big Ten Tailgate
  • I am proud of my newly formed Poon Ninja skills and I consider it a badge of honor to provide others with the joy of hot A$$ poon, however, I need to tip my hat to the person(s) behind Big Ten Tailgate. This site brings it on a consistent basis and my slurp fest is truly genuine. Check out their latest coverage of the Saban is douche and Tebag Tebow T shirts. I think BTT is finding out first hand what it is like to wade into the hatred waters of Nick Saban. It is a very vengeful and vicious surf.

I just had a long rant deleted by blogger which has thrown me for a loop and into the nearest Starfuks. So for my 2 political fans, the post is coming shortly. This post title does not suggest this smoking hot girl with an unbelievable backside is a slut. We have no idea but we have a feeling that we met her in the Borgata lobby last month around 4am. Oh well.

Mac Gs World

2 comments:

Docksquad said...

Great links Mac. Gotta love our boy hottie hunters site too. Keep up the good work on your blog and thanks for all your help with mine.

Anonymous said...

Mac, it's truly an honor to make this list. The hunt for poon should be left to experts such as ourselves.