Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bad College Sucks?

I just found this hilarious Aqua Teen Hunger Force Video about the BCS and Eli Manning on With Leather. Oh, I want to add F You Elijah for throwing 3 picks for scores on Sunday against the Vikings. I was eliminated from the first round of my fantasy football playoffs because I lost to the team with Vikings D.

3 Fn Scores? I am still sick but at least I am not stuck being a Giants fan. Eli is not the answer, period. Time to put Fatty Jared Lorenzen in yet? NY media is about to have a field day if Eli continues to sail ducks on simple 15 yard in routes.



Mac Gs World

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fantasy football players started already????

Egad!!

Mac G said...

Yeah, In one of my leagues. I am not happy about it especially since my stud RB is APete and he is coming back THIS weekend